FIXED LABOUR RATE £79.95
1 YEAR GUARANTEE
47 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Built-in Tumble Dryer Repair
There’s nothing worse, is there? You put your wet clothes in the tumble dryer and remove them an hour or two later only to discover they’re just as damp as when they went in.
Tumble Dryers With Re-Set Buttons
- If your tumble dryer is not heating up, it’s likely that the heater has overheated and may have tripped and needs to be re-set.
- The re-set button is usually situated on the rear of the tumble dryer, usually on the back panel.
- To re-set the heat button on your tumble dryer, press in the red button. If it’s tripped you’ll hear a click.
Tumble Dryers Without Re-Set Buttons
- Not all tumble dryers have re-set buttons, so if it stops heating it is most likely to be because the thermostat or TOC (Thermal Overload Cutout) has tripped due to overheating.
- Thermostat’s are usually the size of a 5p and can be accessed by removing the back panel. Always switch off the power before working with any electrical part.
- If you have one you can use a multimeter to test the thermostat’s resistance.